I believe that everyone has a book in them, it can be fiction, non-fiction, how to, children’s, poetry, picture or many other kinds. But it is there. I also believe that the process of bringing that book out to the world can be a transformative experience for the author or creator. I have seen people’s lives change because they published their book. This course is about fulfilling these beliefs.
Hi, my name is Bruce Jones and I am the author of over 35 books and the creator of 7 Steps to Publishing Your Book. My job is to teach you how to do this. My course focuses on the ideas and tools to help you bring your book to the world. This is not a course that shows you how to connect with many stream publishers. This is a course that focuses on authors that want to do this themselves. This doesn’t mean that you have to do all the work yourself. I give you tons of resources and tools that you can use or hire to help in the process. This course shows you what and where they are and how to access them. Or, yes you can do it yourself, that is here also.
This course focuses on self-publishing your book. We will look at writing, editing, design and layout, where and how to publish and marketing. The entire process from beginning to a finished book you can hold in your hands. I have witnessed the excitement in a new author when they walk into a room with their book and show it to their friends and family. It is amazing, it is life changing and I want that for you.
Course Includes 7 Modules
1. Your Best 10 Tips, How to pull together the outline for your book around your subject matter. Includes Idea Starters and Beginning Your Platform.
2. Writing and Editing, expanding out your subject matter. Includes templates and worksheets.
3. Design, Layout and Formatting the Interior of your book based on where you are publishing it, Kindle, paperback/CreateSpace/Amazon, local quick print or pdf. I answer the question of where do I publish my book? We then move into how to set up a Kindle book, and a CreateSpace paperback book.
4. Design, Layout and Formatting of the Cover for Kindle and CreateSpace. Includes templates and worksheets.
5. Publishing Your Kindle Book, File prep, getting your book ready for uploading, filling in the book account info and publishing on Amazon. Plus a video on setting up your publishing accounts on Kindle and Createspace.
6. Publishing Your CreateSpace Paperback Book, File prep, getting your book ready for uploading, filling in all the dashboard info and publishing on Amazon
7. Marketing your Book, basic tips you can do to promote your book. Including how to build a book/author blog for your book.
To sign up for the course please click here, 7 Steps to Publishing Your Book
Use Discount Code: PubSecrets for a special discount